Cambray Baptist Church seeks cleaner
We are prayerfully looking for a godly person to join the Cambray staff team as a church cleaner. Please view the details below, and download the application form.
The role includes: keeping Cambray Baptist church premises clean, hygienic and tidy; monitoring stocks of cleaning supplies; representing Jesus, the Pastors and Cambray Baptist Church by giving a friendly welcome to visitors and applying your faith to God-given opportunities created by their visit.
Our church cleaner makes a vital contribution to the smooth running of the church. The cleaner ensures that all spaces are ready for use throughout the week and has an evangelistic and pastoral role along with the wider staff team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of appropriate cleaning methods for a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail to produce consistently high standards
- Ability to plan work and organise their own time
- Flexibility to adapt work routines as necessary
- Ability to focus on the task in-hand, working quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge and ability to use the cleaning tools available (floor polisher, etc)
- Capability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Good verbal communication skills and a friendly, welcoming manner
- Ability to respond to gospel opportunities, with a heart for evangelism
- A Christian role model to others
An occupational requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
CLOSING DATE 30 JUNE 2021
If you have a passionate living faith in Christ and have the relevant experience, please submit the application form to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at least by 30 June 2021.