Who We Are
Family Space is currently a joint venture between Cheltenham YMCA and four local churches in West Cheltenham.
Family Space recognises that parents can often need a place to go where they can engage in activities with their children as well as spending time with other parents or having space for themselves.
What We Do
Family Space offers
- Stay and play sessions for parents and 0-3 year olds
- Time Out for mums - with a creche for 0-3s
- Befrienders - having someone to help with the children, the shopping or just listen
- Child Contact Centre - a place for children and parents to meet up when the family unit has been separated
- Book and Toy libraries
- Support to our partner project - Agape Family Centre in Vaslui, Romania